A Grand Vision of Tiny Proportions
Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses was officially formed in April of 2013, although the wheels were actually set in motion sometime back in 2011 when I caught wind of the Tiny House Movement. A friend, knowing that I was interested in downsizing and living simply, sent me a link about someone who was living in a Tiny House. I knew right away that someday I would design and build my own tiny house. I was completely broke at the time, but I was optimistic things would get better, and if they didn’t, well, I was still going to find a way, because living in a Tiny House seemed like the best way to become un-broke! It wasn’t soon after (probably the following day) that my entrepreneurial spirit kicked in and the idea of starting a business around Tiny Houses entered into my thought process. Following some trials and tribulations, I am now living the dream of designing and building Tiny Houses whilst exploring and enjoying the Rocky Mountains in my spare time. Please poke around the site and feel free to ask any questions.
Tiny House Love,
- Click Here to learn more about the company’s founder, Greg.
- Click Here to learn more about the faces that keep RMTH running
- Click Here to learn more about company operations.
- Click Here to learn more about our design philosophy.
- Click Here to learn more about The Tiny House Movement.